when people who have treated you like absolute shit are sad
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "
okay i see where you’re coming from, except no one deserves to be sad. so i think this statement is rude and incorrect. doesn’t matter who it is. people dont deserve hell. everyones past has shit. you’ve probably been a bitch more than once too. doesn’t make it okay for people to wish sadness onto you.
ok! i really like your point!!
but consider this: suck my ass
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
"The first Disney Movie to tell girls they can fight too is Frozen!"
"Frozen is the first Disney Movie where the girl didn’t need a man to save her!! <3 "
"Frozen is the first Disney movie about loving sisters!"
"Frozen is the first Disney movie to question why someone would get married after knowing them for only a day."
"Frozen is the first film to have a blonde male lead who “doesn’t fit the cookie cutter mold””